Echeveria Flowers, Pachy...something, Teeth

I thought this was a Pachyphytum, probably oviferum, but the flowers don't look right.  Pachyveria?  
Photobucket
This next is supposed to be Echeveria tolimanensis, which seems completely incorrect.  
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This Echeveria...subsessilis?  
Photobucket
With Crassulaceae, you have to get used to not knowing.  
Photobucket
 
At least I've correctly identified these as teeth:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


 

Comments

  1. Somehow Echeveria flowers reminds me of sweets and candies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice photos! Are they perhaps hybrids? I've resigned myself to the fact that there are going to be lots of plants that not longer have certain IDs. Too many similarities and I don't want to put tags on every thing (ugly).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No clue...probably hybrids, yes. Lots of those around these days. I'm not a big tag fan myself.

      Delete
  3. I just call them pretty or sharp depending...
    Were your pups litter mates? They sure do love each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great macro shots.. those puppies are too darned cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos. I especially like the last one. Love it when dogs smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first photo is Sedum craigii. It would be good to the foliage of the red-flowered plant. - Marck Menke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the ID, Marck, I appreciate it!

      I will look for a photo of the foliage of the other plants.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Always interested in your thoughts.

Any comments containing a link to a commercial site with the intent to promote that site will be deleted. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.