Warning: More Springtime Delirium

'Barcelona':
Photobucket

The 'Crepuscule' I didn't trim:
Photobucket

'Julia Child' (of course):
Photobucket

'Belindas Dream', never at her best in spring, but not too bad this year:
Photobucket

A small Clematis 'Angelique', using Brunfelsia pauciflora as support.  I like how the lavender color is the same on both plants, but the flower form is different...kind of cool:
Photobucket

'Molineux', just as reliable a bloomer as 'Julia Child':
Photobucket

And The Diva 'Evelyn', just opening.

Photobucket

I've seen and enjoyed many a "Wordless Wednesday" post on a few of my favorite blogs.  I will call this one 'Thoughtless Thursday".  No thoughts, just springtime delirium.  Don't worry--I'll get over it soon enough.

Comments

  1. Beautiful roses! My spring flush still isn't here yet - we have been having temperatures in the 60s, high humidity and rain - few blooms but lots of blackspot :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going! No need to apologize. We're loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Barcelona! I remember weaker necks on mine. What a great job of pruning you do, to get the blooms arrayed so nice all over the shrub.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always interested in your thoughts.

Any comments containing a link to a commercial site with the intent to promote that site will be deleted. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.