A Good Sign

Note: this post got inadvertently messed up due to the blogger system crash. I'll repair it as best I can, though that moment has passed, and this moment is a little different.

A good sign. Plants deserve respect:
Photobucket

This is a good sign, too (not my photo, and not my sign, let me know if it is yours and you want it removed from here):
Photobucket

We followed this sign for quite a few miles on our trip to Lotusland:
Photobucket

Here's a sign of shovel pruning. This rose was okay for a while, but three years or so back it lost all vigor, and subsequently all my interest in keeping it vanished, too:
Photobucket


 Here's a different kind of sign, a sign 'Golden Buddha' is finally content and established
Photobucket

The Clematis are peaking.  This is a sign that Spring will soon slip into Summer:
Photobucket

'Comtesse de Bouchaud':
Photobucket

'Perle d'Azur':  No, the garden is not on fire behind the Clematis.  That's a Tagetes lemonii having a very good spring.

Photobucket

Photobucket

May on the calendar is a sign that it's time to stop pinch-pruning the Fuchsias, so they can bloom before Summer heat toasts them dead:
Photobucket

And Diva 'Evelyn' has condescended to bloom. She doesn't ask for respect. She demands it. No sign necessary.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Wow, I want to see your garden in person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well stop by! Make it a side trip next time you are @ Roger's. Though I must say, I have plenty of ugly garden areas still. I just don't take pictures of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always interested in your thoughts.

Any comments containing a link to a commercial site with the intent to promote that site will be deleted. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.