Random Fish, Flowers, Foliage, Fight. (Fight?)

Koi melee
Photobucket
Salvia 'Ultra Violet'
Photobucket
Unknown Clematis:
Photobucket
Speaking of Clematis, I got a 'Marie Louise Jensen' half-price off the Lowes Death Rack this morning.  It is bloomed out for the year, but was in very good health.
Austin rose 'Jude The Obscure', which may have the best fragrance of all the Austin roses.  
Photobucket

 Pelargonium crispum 'French Lace'  (possibly)
Photobucket
Agave augusttifolia:
Photobucket
Fight:  "Heart Of Marshmallow" Boris vs. "I'd rather be napping" Natasha:
Photobucket
It's all just pretend.  They are just showing off their beautiful teeth, nice and sharp from chewing off baseboard.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope your weekend is lovely.  

Comments

  1. I love the koi pond shot...I think Im going to paint one....what is the common name of the curly stuff.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try a koi pond painting, I'd love to see it when complete! Curly stuff photo 5? "Rose Scented Geranium", though it is really a Pelargonium.

      Delete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful. I especially love the furry kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love see the puppies and your koi, but I am also very taken with the rose-scented pelagonium. I haven't seen one like that before. It looks to be extra crinkly and have a white edging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a very visually striking one, the fragrance is just a bonus.

      Delete
    2. What Pelargonium species is that? It's a big genus and I'm not too familiar with it.

      Delete
    3. Correction, (after going out and sniffing) it's the lemon-scented one. My guess is Pelargonium crispum 'French Lace'.

      Delete
  4. Your pups look fierce! How much do they weigh now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boris is about 52 lbs (23 kilos) and Natasha is about 45 lbs (20 kilos).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Always interested in your thoughts.

Any comments containing a link to a commercial site with the intent to promote that site will be deleted. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.