I Don't Know What It Is

Photobucket

It has a Graptopetalum/Echeveria hybrid kind of vibe, but I don't know what it is.  It seems like Graptopetalum paraguayense is in there--but what else?  The stems grow long and snakey, and the leaf surface is glaucous:
 Photobucket

Excellent vigor, easy to grow.  One tiny rosette became all this:
Photobucket

The stems root themselves as they snake along:
Photobucket

Beautiful color:  a blend of pale aqua, blue, grey, and violet:
Photobucket

Perhaps if it ever blooms, I'll have a better idea of what it is.  Yesterday I spent so much time sitting by the pond staring at the plant, the Koi became quite annoyed and began making impatient bwop-bwop noises at the surface to remind me I owe them food.  

Photobucket

The pond water is really green.  Grrrr!  I have to do something about the UV light.  It is not effective.  Though the green tint did look lovely with Blondie's orange forehead.  
Photobucket

Green looks good with orange.  This is an Echeveria agavoides variant (I think):
Photobucket

And what is possibly Agave marmorata showed off dark orange spines.  I have a few other plants I can't quite identify yet. 
Photobucket


"Hey, you with the food.  Quit looking at plants.  Feed me."
Photobucket





Comments

  1. You even bring out the personalities of fish in your photos! Succulents - your array of them is simply dizzying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desert, "dizzying" is the right word. I think I have too many!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours of the succulents are lovely ... you can never have too many! :)
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always interested in your thoughts.

Any comments containing a link to a commercial site with the intent to promote that site will be deleted. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.