Ay-Yi-Yi, Mud

Photobucket
 Mud.  I thought the puppies would destroy the lawn in a month; it took five days.  Ay-yi-yi, mud.  The unexpected (though welcome) rain pushed me to make a decision, and I did:  plastic grass.  
Hurry!  The puppies are waiting!
Photobucket


Plastic grass may be an abomination of sorts, but I just couldn't take the mess any longer.  The Abomination won't be there forever--the puppies will grow up and we'll be walking so often they won't need that spot much.  Eventually, there will be real plants there again.  Abomination it may be, but for now, a mud-free abomination.

Photobucket

The puppies thought it was a great place to play.  Oh my, how fierce we are!
Photobucket

I'm 18 pounds of rough and tough! 
Photobucket


No mud, no mud, no mud.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. I like fake grass. It's a great idea, and the puppies like the idea of fewer baths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see them thinking "We'll have to find new ways to get dirty now".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good solution! As you say, it won't be there forever. So no more mud-covered puppy photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they like it, but in that last photo, do you think they are trying to get underneath it ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They solemnly swear they are up to no good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Always interested in your thoughts.

Any comments containing a link to a commercial site with the intent to promote that site will be deleted. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.