Saturday Plant Sale!

Photo by Dustin Gimbel of Agave gypsophila:
Professional garden designer Dustin Gimbel is having a plant sale tomorrow. 
Photo by Dustin Gimbel of Aechmea 'Burgundy':
His garden experience reads like a greatest hits list:  a start at Mary Lou Heard's Country Gardens, internship at Heronswood, work with John Greenlee, degree from Cal Poly, work at Great Dixter, and at RHS Wisley.  
Photo by Dustin Gimbel of his beautiful garden:
Stop by tomorrow from 10:am to 1:00 pm to see a gorgeous and stylish garden, get expert advice, and buy some beautiful plants or a vintage pot.  Is there a better way to spend a Saturday?

Saturday, June 14, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
1750 Sherman Place Long Beach CA

Comments

  1. Wish I could go!!!! Sounds fantastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When is buying plants not fantastic? ;^)

      Delete
    2. There is absolutely nothing as fun as going plant shopping. Even when I have absolutely NO SPACE LEFT I still will go and find something I just can't live without. Even when I know I have to downsize I still find plants leaping into my shopping cart. It really is some kind of addiction I think but how fun to share it with fellow addicts... LOL

      Delete
    3. I keep the fun slightly in check by asking myself, "Do you have a spot for that?". It works, sometimes.

      Delete
  2. I man...first Denise, now you. You guys are KILLING ME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time it rains in your garden next winter, you can say neeneer-neeneer-neeneer. Deal?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Always interested in your thoughts.

Any comments containing a link to a commercial site with the intent to promote that site will be deleted. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.