Blank

 photo aaa2107_zps396b85f9.jpg
Not much garden blogging due to not much gardening.  Waiting, waiting, waiting for cooler weather.  I've resorted to doing things like having the carpets cleaned.  Yes, I'm that desperate.  
Joe Hoak progress:
 photo a02278_zpsb65731b0.jpg
We've done a bit more on the west slope (the official Fall 2012--yes, 2012) project, mostly digging out Yucca roots and evening out the soil.  Waiting, waiting, waiting for cooler weather.  It may be cool enough this weekend to get the drip system in, finally.  
 photo a02258_zps8dcc1024.jpg

 photo a02259_zps02d1e2ce.jpg
The puppies remain adorable.  
 photo a02276_zps5c7268b5.jpg

 photo a02260_zpsf8ae5916.jpg
Though they are a little bored, too.  
 photo a02266_zps7af0caf8.jpg



Comments

  1. Adorable yes, how old are they now? (The doggies I mean)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the doggies too. I think being a dog at your house is about as good as it gets :-).

    Your weather should have cooled off by now. We had 4 hrs of rain yesterday, which really helped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are only allowed on the furniture when we are not looking.

      Four--hours of rain?!? Four hours of RAIN?!!?

      More 90F weather predicted by the middle of next week. I could cry.

      Delete
  3. Uh oh. A bored puppy is a dangerous thing. Can you play indoors?
    I understand about waiting for the right weather. I have been desperate to plant the new bed surrounding the egress window we added back in June. With the onset of rain - we are finally putting things in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rain?!? You too?!? Arrrgggghhh!!!!

      Was it wonderful?

      Enjoy your planting time. Sounds like so much fun!

      Delete
  4. I bet the dogs are looking forward to the cooler weather too, with those coats! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afternoon naps are abandoned and friskiness increases dramatically!

      Delete
  5. Joe Hoak is looking great and so too the front slope. Such lovely photos, yes, the puppies are adorable. I am looking forward to having my cream carpet shampooed when the weather is a little warmer.
    xoxoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I disparaged the carpet cleaning, but they do look so much better now. A bit of care indoors--I admit it is a good thing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Always interested in your thoughts.

Any comments containing a link to a commercial site with the intent to promote that site will be deleted. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.